Rates for the 2010–2011 season: Rates for each Expedition will vary, based on region, duration, and number of participants. Please contact us for specifics!
* Sailing and liveaboard on SV Solstice
* All food and non-alcoholic beverages are provided; menus will be discussed and planned prior to each expedition
* Offshore safety gear: harness, tether, jack-lines, PFDs
* All other US Coast Guard-required safety equipment
Captain Paul Exner leads and instructs you throughout the expedition:
Our expeditions appeal to sailors of Novice to Expert ability, and are available to you regardless of sailing skill level or experience.
* Expert guidance and instruction (Intro to Advanced Open Ocean)
* Navigation instruction (chart reading and plotting, GPS, celestial)
* Tactics for varying conditions (night sailing, wind vane sailing, spinnaker)
* Offshore yacht management (watch keeping, yacht systems, procedures)
* Anchoring and ground tackle
* Expedition planning
* Diesel engine operation/maintenance
* Any other topics of personal interest can be pre-arranged (let us know!)
Not included: Airfare; land transportation; shore-side meals and entertainment; pre and post-expedition lodging (we can assist with hotel recommendations); government immigration/customs/tourism fees; taxes.
Passport and visa requirements:
A valid passport is required by all expedition members. Information on visa requirements, if any, will be provided at time of booking.